Sometimes it seems to help to complain about delays and then - SURPRISE! - things start moving. So in an attempt to jumpstart the process, which is stuck at the moment, I want to take a moment to VENT my frustration!!! Where, oh where, is the child abuse clearance from our home state of Maryland?? It is the FINAL PIECE needed to complete our home study update and it is LATE!!!
I expected delays along the way, but I really didn't expect one so soon. Prayers would be greatly appreciated that our clearance arrives in our social worker's mailbox this week (today would be nice!) and that the rest of the process for Lucy goes smoothly.
that is how I feel about my LOA right now... though I am still early in the wait, I want to know why it is still in translation... Ah the joys of International Adoption
ReplyDelete