Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Years

30 years ago today I married the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and thoughtful man I know. He has stuck with me through many crazy twists and turns -

I think I want to give up my career and be a stay at home mom.
umm….we see 2 hearts beating…. 
I think I want to use a midwife next time.
Sure. Let's move to Germany with 3 year old twin boys and a 6 week old daughter. Oh, and don't forget the corgi!
Let's stay in Germany 2 more years.
Do we really have to move back to the states now?
OK. I think I want to homeschool the kids the first year.
We're going to keep homeschooling. It seems to be working.
High school diploma? No, I'll just create a transcript for them.
I'm going to learn sign language.
I'm going to volunteer at 2 deaf camps this summer. Can you find something to eat while I'm gone?
You know that adoption idea I've mentioned before. I think I really want to do that and umm, what do you think about traveling to China?

What can I say? Either he's crazy or he really does love me. I know I love him.

Happy Anniversary Dear!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a good one! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an exciting life to me! Happy Anniversary!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I am your newest follower
    Amy
    www.1001tear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete