Tuesday, May 15, 2012

LOI & PA!!

Just heard from WACAP - our LOI was submitted last Wednesday to China and the PA arrived today! I can now officially announce that we are adopting a sweet girl nicknamed "Lucy".

Per our agreement with WACAP, I will refrain from disclosing too many details or posting pictures of "Lucy" during the pre-adoption phase to protect her privacy. BUT, if you have been around any of the China adoption advocacy websites, you may have seen pleas for "Lucy" from Eagles' Wings. She ages out early December, so I will be traveling before then.

Alice and I are working on an updated photo book for Lucy, like the one we sent to Alice after we received our LOA/LSC. It will probably be early fall before we have LSC for "Lucy", but the book will be ready and waiting when it arrives.

I'll be updating the blog soon with new pages for Lucy's timeline and probably a new name. Alice is helping me with naming ideas, but I happy to take suggestions from friends and family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment