Alice has been asking me to do her hair. She started out asking for 3 ponytails on each side. Then 4, 5 and 6! She would have gone to 7, but I hit my limit. She knew exactly what she wanted.
She is very particular. She points out if the center part isn't centered to her liking. She points out if I miss a few strays or if it's not smooth enough. She hasn't learned to ask for a mirror to check the back, or else I'd be there all day trying to get it just right!
I've always been a short-hair girl and JJ always did her own hair when she when through her long hair phases. I'm on a steep learning curve!


My friend, you are a hoot. kate
ReplyDeleteGood job for your first time! This is how I usually do my daughter's hair every day. As Alice's hair gets longer, it will be much easier. Also, I recommend using a small water bottle on the mist setting. When the hair is slightly damp, it sticks better and is easier to manage.
ReplyDelete