Monday, May 14, 2012

Still Waiting for LOI/PA

I am in a holding pattern, waiting to hear that our LOI (letter of intent) has been sent to China and that they in turn have issued us PA (pre-approval) for our new daughter. This is taking much longer than I expected.

In other news, our home study update is moving along well. We have all of the necessary documents in the hands of our HS agency (or know they will be arriving within a day or two). Once the interviews with our references and a final interview with DH and me is completed, the update can be written, approved and notarized. Still praying that will all happen before Memorial Day. I would like to have our I-800A application to USCIS before June 1st!

1 comment:

  1. who is your case worker at the agency? I would think you would know by now

    ReplyDelete