So a little over 2 months ago Alice started kung fu. Next Saturday she will test for her yellow belt. She has been going to class almost everyday it's offered since she started. Because it is summer we can manage to get her there 4 nights a week, plus Saturday mornings. The 5th night (Friday) is one of our 3 tai chi classes and she goes with us to that too! That means she is at Jing Ying 6 days a week most weeks!
Last Thursday she was the only student for the beginner class (until another student showed up 30 minutes late). If I had known I would have brought my camera. I did have my ipod in my purse so I snapped these photos. Please excuse the low quality. I promise to have my real camera on testing day with better pictures next week!
Alice with Shifu Billy Greer (instructor and owner of Jing Ying)



That's great that she found something she likes to do so often! she looks great!
ReplyDelete