Our Family Adoption Journal
Congratulations!! You made it there and back!! I hope Lucy's transition into your family goes smoothly
Glad you and Lucy made it home! Best wishes as you and she recover from jet lag and get settled.
So happy you made it home safely, Sandra. I enjoyed "traveling" with you. Thank you for sharing with us.
We are so glad to hear you and Lucy have made it home safe and sound. We enjoyed meeting you both in GZ.
Welcome Home! Thank-you for letting us travel along on your journey! Wishing Lucy and your family a exciting, wonderful future at HOME! Congratulations again!, and Blessings to your new enlarged family! Larry
Welcome home and congratulations! Karin and JunFen
Congratulations!! You made it there and back!! I hope Lucy's transition into your family goes smoothly
ReplyDeleteGlad you and Lucy made it home! Best wishes as you and she recover from jet lag and get settled.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you made it home safely, Sandra. I enjoyed "traveling" with you. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad to hear you and Lucy have made it home safe and sound. We enjoyed meeting you both in GZ.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home!
ReplyDeleteThank-you for letting us travel along on your journey! Wishing Lucy and your family a exciting, wonderful future at HOME!
Congratulations again!, and Blessings to your new enlarged family!
Larry
Welcome home and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKarin and JunFen