Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pictures!

Today I had a surprise email from our agency - 2 new pictures of Wen! (not posted) The email last week with the updated information specifically mentioned that no pictures were included, so I assumed we weren't getting any. Then, SURPRISE! 2 pictures! I wish I could share them with you, but until we sign the paper (LSC/LOA in adoption jargon) that tells China that we really do want to adopt this child that we've spent the past months pursuing, I shouldn't post her picture.

Too bad for you too, because she is adorable. Wearing a pretty summer party dress with ruffle flowers and dressy strap sandals, she is all smiles. Nice to be able to see more of her. The pictures from December she is bundled up in a sweater and winter coat. Now we can really see she is a slender little thing. They have her hair cut in a cute bob. Much better looking than the winter look.

Another bit of possibly good news is from the China adoption forum I follow where a whole bunch of families who have been waiting for paper work from China announced they got their approvals in the past 24 hours. Practically a flood, which is great because it was like there was a log jam and not much has been happening for the past month or so. Everyone is relieved to see activity. Good news for us when everyone in front of us is moving forward and out of the pipeline so we can get to our turn quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment