Not much. Yesterday we finally received our next letter from US immigration with our appointment date to get fingerprinted. Of course they scheduled us for the one week this summer we are traveling. Actually, that's good. Gives us a valid reason to show up next week and see if they will take us as walk-ins.
I have been spending my time (too much of it) checking the stats for families further along than us to see how quickly things are moving or not. There has been a flurry of activity out of China with a big group receiving travel approval this past week. It is encouraging to see that after a long period of slow turn around, the Chinese agency responsible for paperwork will have these bursts. Wish I was seeing the same thing on the US side. They just seem to be plodding along slow and steady with the emphasis on slow.
I finally broke down and started the declutter work that the house so desperately needs. There is MUCH MORE that needs to be done, but at least it's begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment