Friday, September 2, 2011

CLOSED?!? $#%^$#@

It was all arranged - I get the county and state certifications done today - overnight to the courier - she takes care of the rest next Tuesday and our agency confirmed
we could be DTC by the end of next week.

---- BUT ----
Maryland State Government is closed today 
due to budget reductions!

I can't complete my part until Tuesday which pushes everything back at least 3 days!

I can't decide whether to scream or cry. Yesterday DH couldn't understand why I was so upset that the approval arrived on the one day I couldn't take care of it. I said it probably cost us a couple of days. His attitude was what's the big deal, it's just a couple of days in the big scheme of things. I said a couple of days for this, a couple of days for something else (like state government closures!), a couple of days further along…. and pretty soon we've lost a month. I am so bummed!

No comments:

Post a Comment