Thursday, September 22, 2011

Logged In

Just got the call from the agency letting us know that our paperwork was officially logged into the system (in China) on September 16th. The process for translating, evaluating, approving and whatever else they do with those papers is taking 1-4 months. For families like us, who have already been pre-approved for a specific child, the wait is usually 1-2 months BUT there are plenty of exceptions to that and usually not on the shorter end.

I'm thinking sometime between mid-October and mid-November we will get the all important Letter Seeking Confirmation. Until then, we have more immigration paperwork to complete (in anticipation of the LSC), visas to apply for, and payments to make. About as exciting as watching paint dry I guess. Now if I could just get the paint out of the can and on the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment