I received your I-800a approval this morning and your dossier is now on its way to China. Congratulations! It’s been taking about 2-5 weeks (or more, sometimes) for us to be informed about family’s log in dates from the time their dossier is sent, but the date is usually about a week after it is sent. I will let you know when we learn that your dossier has been logged in.
We made it! Thanks to our wonderful courier we finally are moving into the "China" phase of the process. They will review our documents and somewhere around 2 months from now they will send us a letter asking if we REALLY want to adopt Amy. Which of course we'll sign, YES! and then we go for round 2 with US immigration. Fortunately for us, the officer who handled round 1 was very nice (I even sent her Amy's picture after she approved our application which she seemed to appreciate), so I'm hoping when she handles our papers next time it will go smoothly & quickly.
Nice birthday present for 外婆 Wàipó!
(maternal Grandma - Birthday 9/10/11)
No comments:
Post a Comment