Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Her name is Alice!

So all this time and angst about selecting an English name was for naught. Turns out that Wen has a name that she wants to keep - Alice.

I sent a letter via our agency to the orphanage asking for school records and mentioning that we had selected an English name for Wen, but also asking if she might already have one.

Just got a call from our case worker that an update arrived yesterday by email. She read it to me over the phone. Lots of neat info I'll tell you about when I get home, but wanted to share (and try remote blogging) the news about ALICE!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Just an additional comment: we will assume that her legal name will be Alice, but we're not putting it on her paperwork until we can confirm her choice in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment