Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Drawings

A month ago I mentioned that I requested the artwork Wen presented to the agency reps during their visit to her orphanage last December. They arrived with our phase 2 paperwork and immigration forms and in the rush to get that done I neglected to share them with you. Here they are:



The first one says in the thought bubble, "I want a home, a happy home." The other two drawings have the same message, "I want to have a happy home."

Three observations: 1) in each picture the drawing of the girl shows her with long hair; 2) wondering if center picture shows the orphanage on the right side and a home on the left; 3) interesting that the stamps/stencils used on the bottom drawing are in English.

1 comment:

  1. I just emailed them. Jack gave them stuff as well. I hope they still have it. I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete