Not one to be satisfied with being patient and waiting, I found another quilt and have a second option for the girls' rooms. I actually found a quilt with more pink (Alice's FAVORITE color). Her original quilt actually has quite a bit of yellow in it and the reverse side is solid yellow. So here is the option 2 look:
 |
| Lucy's Room |
 |
| Alice's Room |
 |
| Yellow Multi Quilt |
 |
| Pink & Green Quilt |
The lighting is terrible, so the colors aren't true to real life. The greens in both quilts are very similar. This would a big plus if the girls decide to bunk together. The beds would be coordinated without being identical.
The yellow curtains may not survive the final cut. They are not room darkening like I thought they would be. They are lined, but it doesn't darken much and the yellow color actually seems to intensify any light that comes through. They also give everything in the room a yellow cast I'm not fond of. I may get green curtains to match from Pottery Barn Kids. The pink curtains in Alice's room are very nice and I'm extremely pleased with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment