The quilt project is not quite where I expected it to be by now. The fabric has trickled in over the past month. My neighbor who will be designing and actually making the quilt has had some serious health issues (please pray that she would have relief from chronic pain). But I'm not stressed about it. The thought now is that our completion goal is to have it ready for Alice's birthday in May. If you still are interested in sending a fabric donation for the quilt, the details are on the QUILT page (tab at the top of this page). The size 8 x 8 inches is the minimum. Feel free to send a larger piece. I am hoping that work will start in earnest next month, so please get your fabric to me before then or as soon as we get home. My big kids are house sitting during the trip, so you can also send or drop it off during that time.
My neighbor is very creative and I think the quilt is going to be beautiful and definitely unique. Thanks to everyone who already sent fabric!
PS - 7 days to take off!
No comments:
Post a Comment