We are having an lazy day today. We took a short taxi ride with Elsie to a "People's Park" and enjoyed some light exercise. Many parents and grandparents with small children. Several adults came up to the girls and started conversations with them. I had several smiles and thumbs up signs from people in the park after chatting with the girls. It was a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours.
While the girls played card games, I did a test run to see if we have enough luggage space for all the stuff. l squeezed all of the important stuff in, but I don't think we will be bringing all the snacks along. I have learned that while earlier this week Amy was declining food saying she wasn't hungry and she needed to lose weight, when there are lots of her favorite snacks (especially sweets), she has no problem nibbling away between meals. I also had Alice ask if Amy's ever been to a dentist - NO. Hmm. Do her teeth ever hurt - they used to, but the ones that bothered her fell out. Hmmm. From appearances, her teeth don't look bad, so I'm hoping the decay was in her baby teeth and we don't have too many problems with her permanent teeth.
This evening we are going out to see the famous fountain displays. If I can get any good pictures, I'll post them tomorrow, but I don't think my lens will be fast enough for evening photos.














You do such an awesome job at blogging while there! I'm enjoying reading your entries each day. Looks like things are going very well!
ReplyDelete