Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Walk in the Park

This afternoon our guide took us for a walk in a local park. I brought my newer camera lens and decided to take the opportunity to practice with it. Lighting was usually in the wrong direction as we seemed to always be walking towards the sun, but I enjoyed the challenge.

The group of women in the foreground were singing old Chinese songs. A very informal non professional group. Interesting contrast to the rush hour traffic and high rises in the background. The gentleman with the hat caught my attention. Wish I could have zoomed in on his face.

Feeding the pigeons seems to be a popular family pastime for entertaining small children. The pigeons were extremely fat and they have their own private accommodations right in the park, a stylish pigeon coop.


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the photos...and you did a great job! Lucy is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete