Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Walk in the Park

Too much time sitting in the room or on the road today, so we went for another walk in the park. The weather has turned chilly and it was rather overcast so the pictures have a different look to them. This is mostly just a photography exercise so feel free to skip out after you see the first 3 (the only ones with Lucy in them) if you're just looking for adoption news. :)

Like the first 2 photos of Lucy, these next 2 are me trying to learn how to blur the background with my new lens and working with available light. I actually took these before the ones of Lucy and I seemed to get better with the settings as I went.
These 3 guys were goofing off taking silly posed pictures of each other. I managed to grab this shot as we were leaving.
The park felt really dark this afternoon, but I was pleased with the color in this tree.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sandra - Lucy is such a beautiful girl. Thanks for blogging from China!

    ReplyDelete