Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Travel Itinerary for Lucy

I've assembled what I have so far for the trip to get Lucy. It's posted on it's own page, linked above. I'll try to update as I firm up the details. Even if I don't, I do plan to post daily updates on the blog.

Parents who have traveled recently are reporting problems getting through the "Great Firewall of China" where the government restricts access to certain areas of the internet.


As things settled down politically, I am hoping that restrictions will also ease and I'll be able to post regularly like I did during our trip earlier this year to get Alice. If you don't see regular posts, it won't be for lack of trying. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you can get access to all you need. We had to try a couple before we found one that worked so maybe have a couple servers ready?
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending many prayers to you. I had to use a VPN when I was in China..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt that I will need a VPN. It's just a matter of which one(s) will work when I'm there. Definitely going prepared with more than one option.

      Delete